This Week on Oprah-Rickie
by Randall L. Whipkey
This week on WSUM-TV's "Oprah-Rickie Jones-Raphael Talk A. M." show,
the author of Beef Broth for Your Psyche and four other writers
of self-help best sellers appeared to plug their latest books.
Each of the five, including Linda, was interviewed by Oprah-Rickie
on a different day of the week Monday-Friday. From the TV guide
below, can you solve the logic puzzle of each author's full name
(one surname is Cassini) and book title and on which day he or she
was on "Talk A. M."?
- Mr. Bergman was on the program the day before the writer of
The Incredible Breathing Brain.
- Iona and Ms. Davis were interviewed together on the "Gerry
Slinger Show" the week before coming to Summerset and WSUM-TV.
- Ms. Abbott isn't the one who plugged Women Are From Around
Here, Men Are From Out There Somewhere.
- Monday's guest wasn't Mitch.
- The book I'm So-So and So Are You was discussed the day
before Attitude Is a Lot of It was.
- Jeffrey and the author of The Incredible Breathing Brain
are both with publisher Singleweek Books.
- Oprah-Rickie interviewed Iona the day before she talked with
- Ms. Davis was on "Talk A. M." the day after Jeffrey was, while
Jeffrey was on the show the day after the author plugging
Women Are From Around Here, Men Are From Out There Somewhere.
- Kandi appeared on the program the day after author Ellison.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.