by Randall L. Whipkey
When four friends recently rented a Summerset Towers penthouse, they
found they needed to buy several appliances that didn't come with
their new home. In a trip through local stores, including KwalMart,
each of the four purchased one item at a different store to contribute
to their common life style. From the clues below, you should be able
to find each woman's full name (one surname is Hoover), the appliance
she bought, and the store at which she made the purchase.
- Neither Stacey nor Ms. Kenmore bought the big-screen television.
- Jasmine bought her item at Appliance City; she bought neither the
dryer nor the vacuum cleaner.
- Ms. Westinghouse, who isn't Stacey, purchased a washing machine
for the group's use.
- Monica and Ms. Kenmore also work together at Epiphany Biotech.
- Neither Patrice nor Stacey is the friend who made the Better Buys
- The appliance bought at Summerset Gas & Electric isn't the vacuum.
- Ms. Sharp, who didn't make the Better Buys buy, isn't the friend
who is contributing the dryer to the group.
- The washing machine didn't come from Better Buys.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.