Promotions at Winkle's
by Randall L. Whipkey
This month, McDonald and four other Winkle's assistant managers
each were rewarded with promotion to the manager's job at another
of the chain's franchises, with one becoming the manager of the
Mount Olive restaurant. Given the menu of clues below, you should
be able to solve the Logic Puzzle of each person's full name, the
Winkle's at which he or she was assistant manager, and the franchise
he or she will now manage.
- Wendy and the new manager of the Long Reach franchise once
worked together as counter employees at the restaurant.
- Rob isn't the promotee who will be manager at South Berlin nor
the one who will be manager of the Gooseberry Falls restaurant.
- Shaker isn't the new manager at Long Reach nor the new manager
of the Highpoint franchise.
- Neither the promotee at South Berlin nor the new manager of the
Gooseberry Falls store is the one who was assistant at Ocean City.
- Chris isn't the person who served as assistant manager of the Fort
- The five Winkle's promotees are Alice, King, Fry, the one who was
assistant manager at Cozy Valley, and the new manager of the
South Berlin franchise.
- Tony and fellow promotee Burger completed the manager's course
together at Winkle's headquarters in Pittsburgh.
- Wendy isn't the person who was assistant manager of the Cozy
Valley location nor the one who was assistant at Ocean City.
- The employee who was assistant manager at Summerset isn't the one
who now manages the Highpoint restaurant.
- King isn't the manager who comes from the job as assistant at
- Rob's assistant manager's position was at neither the Cozy Valley
nor the Ocean City restaurant.
- The person who was assistant manager of the Fort Allegany Winkle's
is neither King nor Fry.
- Promotees Chris, Tony, and Shaker are all replacing retiring
- Wendy's new assignment is at neither the South Berlin nor the
Gooseberry Falls Winkle's.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.