"The Simpletons" Reruns
by Randall L. Whipkey
In this week's reruns of "The Simpletons" on channel 98, actor Arnold
Schwarzorwhatever and four other stars from the entertainment world
play "guest voices." Each "appears" on a different show Monday-Friday,
and each stars as a different Summerfield character, one as Fitness
Guru Richard Slimmings. From the Logic Puzzles "TV Guide" we run
by below, can you find each Monday-Friday episode's "guest star" and
the character he speaks for on "The Simpletons"?
- Actor Kevin Costly does his "guest voice" in the rerun airing
the evening before another celebrity plays Police Officer Andy
Hippohips; the latter show isn't on Friday.
- The character of Psychiatrist Frasier Brain isn't in Monday's
rerun, but he appears in an earlier program than the character
voiced by media king Howard Scorned.
- Comic Jerry Sighfilled's episode is scheduled one evening before
the episode where Attorney Alley Bigdeal is voiced by another
- Vice President Al Bore's guest shot, which isn't in Thursday's
rerun, is one evening before Assistant Mayor Mike Flirty's
voice makes his "appearance."
- Kevin Costly isn't the voice for either Attorney Alley Bigdeal
or Assistant Mayor Mike Flirty.
- Neither Vice President Al Bore nor comic Jerry Sighfilled plays
Police Officer Andy Hippohips.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.