"You'll Bat Better with Clavicle's Chiropractic"
by Randall L. Whipkey
This season, Calvin and three other Summerset Smashers stars appear
as spokesmen in local TV commercials for businesses in the Bi-State
region. Each of the four plays a different position for the baseball
team--one is a pitcher--and endorses a different product. From the
CRpuzzles Logic Problem scorecard below, you should be able to find
each player's full name and position and the television sponsor in
whose ads he appears.
- Neither Mickey nor the catcher is the Smasher who is featured
with a milk mustache in commercials for Moo's Milk.
- B. J. and Ball both declined offers to be spokesman for
- Ken and the shortstop donate 10% of their fees from the TV
spots to the Summerset Little League.
- Alvin's Autos auditioned both Glover and the first baseman
before putting one of them behind the wheel as company
- Walker, who isn't B. J., peeks out from under a sink in ads
for Piper's Plumbing.
- Ball and the first baseman have the same agent to thank for
their endorsement jobs.
- Fellow Smasher Striker jokes about "lying down on the job" with
the player who does commercials for Clavicle's Chiropractic.
- Mickey and teammate Glover also are heard in radio ads for
- Walker and the shortstop do television spots for the Smashers
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.