by Randall L. Whipkey
Every other Monday, Lisa and four friends meet for after-work dessert
and discussion at one of downtown Summerset's restaurants. This past
Monday, the five gathered at the Pillsbury Pie Parlor, where each
enjoyed a piece of her favorite pie and all enjoyed the quiet chat
while they ate. Using the clues below, can you solve the Logic Puzzle
of each friend's full name and the kind of pie she picked at the
- Ms. Ellsworth didn't pick the Pillsbury Pie Parlor's infamous
Chocolate Creme or luscious Lemon Meringue.
- Only two of the five ordered their pie a la mode, with Nikola
adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream and Ms. Craig a scoop
of French vanilla.
- Kerrie, Marcie, and Ms. Downs like the Pillsbury best of all
the places the friends meet.
- Of Jan, Ms. Andrews, and the one who chose the Dutch Apple
dessert, only one of the three had her pie plain.
- Nikola isn't the friend who enjoyed the Pillsbury Pie Parlor's
marvelous Lemon Meringue.
- Both Ms. Bryant and the one who picked the Chocolate Creme had
their pie without ice cream.
- Kerrie didn't order the creamy Egg Custard or the bodacious
- Marcie, who isn't Ms. Ellsworth, and the friend who enjoyed the
slice of Dutch Apple pie both work at CRSoftware's offices near
- Jan, who didn't choose Chocolate Creme or Blackberry, and Ms.
Craig had big news to break to the group: they're getting
promotions at work.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.