New Elementary School Teachers
by Randall L. Whipkey
When Summerset Elementary opened its doors for the 2000-01 year earlier
this month, four teachers new to the school joined the staff. Two of
the four transferred from other county schools, and two are recent
college graduates, one from Briar Patch State College, newly hired by
the school district. Each of the four teaches a different grade, from
1st-4th. Given the information that follows, can you solve the logic
puzzle of each new Summerset Elementary teacher's full name (one last
name is Bookman), the grade he or she teaches, and from where he or she
joined the staff?
- Thomas, who isn't the person who taught at Cozy Valley Elementary
during the 1999-2000 school term, isn't the one teaching 4th
- The two teachers who were hired directly out of college are Daniel
and the new 3rd grade teacher.
- Reader isn't the one who was attending Ocean City University last
- The four new staff members are Jennifer, Smart, the new 2nd grade
teacher, and the teacher who comes to Summerset Elementary from
Winterhaven Elementary School.
- Luisa and Albright have rooms next to each other.
- The new 1st grade teacher, who isn't Daniel, isn't the transfer
from Winterhaven Elementary.
- Reader, who isn't Jennifer, isn't the new 4th grade teacher.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.