Arcade Fun at Davey & Dusty's
by Randall L. Whipkey
The four Player children love to go to Davey & Dusty's Fun Center
to play the huge array of arcade games. From the bits below, can
you decide each's favorite video game and the number of credits
required to play it?
- Jack's favorite takes more credits than the Old West Shooting
Gallery one of his siblings likes best.
- Tank Vs. Tank costs more than one credit to play.
- Ian's choice requires more credits than Raging Rapids,
which takes more credits than Lisa's favorite arcade game.
- The four Player children are Keri, the one who likes Virtual
Bowling best, the sibling who plays only Tank Vs. Tank
when they visit Davey & Dusty's, and the child whose favorite
video game costs three credits.
- Keri's favorite isn't Old West Shooting Gallery.
- Each favorite takes a different number, 1-4, of credits to play.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.