Hall's Stalls in the Malls
by Randall L. Whipkey
Hall's Stalls in the Malls, Inc., is a chain of four businesses, one
being A Wee Bit O' Ireland, owned, but not operated, by Hank Hall.
Each business is located at a stall in a different local mall and has a
manager who runs the store for Hank. Given the data below, you should
be able to find which of Hall's Stalls is in which mall and the full
name of the person who manages it.
- The four Hall's Stalls in the Malls are the stall at Heritage
Mall, the store Ted manages, the one run by Mrs. Young, and
FotoMagik, which via computer puts people's pictures onto their
favorite athletes' or entertainers' bodies,
- The chain's Aroma Dolce, where scents are individually mixed for
customers, isn't the Westcreek Mall stall; the Westcreek Mall
store isn't the one Archer manages.
- Ted and Maddux have been managers for Hank Hall for five years.
- Neither Janice nor Karen is the manager who runs the Westcreek
- Archer's store isn't the one at Old Mill Mall.
- Bill doesn't manage either the chain's Aroma Dolce or its FotoMagik
- Karen isn't the manager of the Summerset Mall location.
- Bill and Archer work on a commission basis for Hall's, Inc.
- The Hall's Stall Ross manages isn't the company's Hub's Caps
store, which sells novelty baseball caps.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.