by Randall L. Whipkey
Wild Lake Mall recently engaged five street entertainers to
perform on weekends within the 190-store shopping complex.
Each entertainer has a different crowd-pleasing act--one
is Otto the Organ Grinder--which he performd at a set
location within the mall--one in the theater arcade. Can
you do your Logic Puzzle magic by juggling the clues below
to grind out each performer's full name, his street persona,
and where he can be enjoyed at Wild Lake Mall?
- On their breaks, Alex and Mr. Fields take in Mervo the
Magician's spellbinding act.
- Cookie the Clown isn't the entertainer performing near
the glass-front elevator or the one working at the
Main St. clock.
- Bill and Juggling Jerry are both managed by Hamilton
- The street performer working in the mall food court
isn't Mervo the Magician.
- Don Nordstrom's street persona isn't Cookie the Clown
or Mervo the Magician.
- Neither Chad nor Mr. Macy is doing his act at the
mall's 4-floor tall glass elevator.
- Neither Bill nor Earl is working the crowd in Wild Lake
Mall's food court.
- Mr. Fields and the man entertaining mall traffic at the
complex's main fountain have both worked at the mall on
- Neither Alex nor Macy dons the costume of Cookie the
Clown to perform.
- The man working near the Main St. clock isn't Earl.
- Mr. Wanamaker always marvels when he sees fellow
performer Biff the Break Dancing Dynamo in action.
- Alex is glad his post isn't the one near the elevator.
- Mr. Macy isn't Biff the Break Dancing Dynamo or Mervo
- Chad and Mr. Fields help each other carry equipment
for their acts into the mall.
- Mr. Hecht's "stage" is neither in the food court nor
by the Main St. clock.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.