The Young Actors Do Shakespeare
by Randall L. Whipkey
Agent Geoff Gee recently got each of his five newest clients,
including Thomas, a role in a local Shakespearean production,
with one actor playing Dr. Butts in Henry VIII. From
the clues below, you should be able to solve for each young
actor's full name, the part he has, and the venue producing
the Shakespeare work.
- The five young actors are James, Mr. Anthony, the one
in the Summerset Center for the Arts production, the
man playing Pinch in A Comedy of Errors, and the
one with the Mustardseed role in A Midsummer Night's
- Neither Mr. Cesar nor Mr. Hamlett is the actor working
at the Union Bridge Amphitheater.
- The young actor playing Sly in The Taming of the
Shrew and the one in the Treetops Opera House
production are both graduates of the Gilliard Acting
- Albert and Mr. McBeth had never done any professional
Shakespeare before their current roles.
- James isn't the man portraying Wart in Henry IV.
- The one at the Summerset Center isn't Mr. Cesar.
- Leon, who isn't Mr. McBeth, isn't the young actor with
the role in the Valley Playhouse production.
- The one acting at the Union Bridge Amphitheater isn't
- Mr. Otelo's role isn't Wart.
- The man working at the Walbrooke Theatre isn't playing
- Neither Albert nor Leon has the role of Sly.
- James and Mr. Cesar attend the same acting workshop
- The role of Wart isn't in the Union Bridge Shakespearean
- Mr. Hamlett, who isn't James, isn't the actor with the
part in the Summerset Center production.
- Mr. Otelo isn't at either the Valley Playhouse or the
- Ronald and Mr. Anthony once did a dinner theater show
of Guys and Dolls together.
- Mr. Hamlett's Shakespearean acting experience isn't
being garnered at the Valley Playhouse.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.