Day Care Reminders
by Randall L. Whipkey
When the four children in Mrs. Minder's day care arrived this
morning, each parent informed Mrs. Minder that his or her child
has something different happening today; one child needs a dose
of medicine at 10:00 a.m. Because she likes Logic Puzzles, Mrs.
Minder wrote reminders to herself in the form of the clues below.
Can you solve her notes and thus her Logic Problem of each
child's full name and his or her particular requirement for
- Katie arrived first this morning, followed by the Albright
boy. The child who needs a change of clothing just before
being picked up and the one who can't go outside to play
today were the last two to arrive.
- The Zimmerman child, who isn't Kristin, isn't the one who
will be picked up early, at noon.
- The McCord child isn't the one who is restricted to indoor
play for the day.
- Justin isn't the child who will be picked up at noon.
- Kristin isn't the Rock child.
- Josh, who isn't the Zimmerman child, will be picked up at
his regular time.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.