by Randall L. Whipkey
The shopping district of Big City is anything but big: there are
eight businesses along Main St., with stores at 1, 3, 5, and 7 Main
St. on one side and stores at 2, 4, 6, and 8 Main St. on the other
side of the thoroughfare. The business at 1 Main St. is directly
across the street from the one at 2 Main St., the store at 3 Main St.
is directly opposite the establishment at 4 Main St., etc. From the
map data in the clues below, can you locate the name and type of
business at each Main St. address?
- Lula's is directly across the street from the Hardware, which
- Arthur's is between and next door to Bart's and the Market.
- Tony's isn't the Gas 'n' Go.
- Donna's is next door to the Cafe.
- Rosie's is between and adjacent to the Laundromat and the
Gas 'n' Go.
- The Hair Salon isn't Bart's.
- Gary's isn't the business at 7 Main St.
- Jack's is directly opposite the Auto Parts store; neither is
at 8 Main St.
- The Hardware and the Hair Salon are in adjacent stores.
- Rosie's isn't the Market.
- The Gas 'n' Go isn't named Lula's.
- Arthur's is neither the Hair Salon nor the Video store.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.