by Randall L. Whipkey
On a visit to Washington's National Zoo last week, the Fonz
family visited the exhibits where the favorite animals of the
five Fonz children are housed. Each child also purchased a
different souvenir featuring his or her favorite; one bought a
book. From the description of the Fonz family day out below,
can you find each child's favorite National Zoo inhabitant, the
souvenir he or she bought, and the order 1st-5th in which the
Fonzes saw the animals?
- The Fonz family visited the Great Ape House to see Gus the
Gorilla immediately after seeing Jenny's favorite animal
and immediately before visiting the favorite animal of the
child who bought stickers.
- The child who loves Tian Tian, the Zoo's new Panda from
China, isn't the one who bought a cup nor the one who got
- Ben got to see his favorite immediately after the family
saw Jana the baby Giraffe at the Elephant House.
- In consecutive order first-to-last the Fonzes saw these three
animals: Michelle's favorite, the favorite of the child who
purchased a glass figurine replica of it, and Chiku the
Cheetah in the Cheetah Conservation Station.
- Right before they saw Taj the white Tiger, the family saw
Alex's favorite National Zoo inhabitant.
- Neither Ben nor Carrie purchased stickers to take home.
- The child who likes Chiku the Cheetah best was disappointed
that there was no poster with his favorite on it available
in the gift shop.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.