Senior Awards Night
by Randall L. Whipkey
At last week's Senior Awards Night at Summerset High School,
Maureen and six fellow seniors won the seven major awards
given annually to deserving graduates. With the information
below, you should be able to determine the full name (one
last name is Trout) of and award received by each honoree.
- Andy wasn't named Boys Scholar-Athlete.
- Chad and fellow awardees Ruiz and Stein are going to
attend Summerset State University in the fall.
- Miss Uxley's award wasn't for Community Service.
- Student Council president David was honored with the
- With a 4.0 average, senior Vandross, who isn't Andy,
was named Valedictorian.
- Neither Lynette nor Miss Yary received the Community
- The senior honored as Young Entrepreneur for launching
a school-sponsored "Second Time Around" shop isn't Ruiz.
- The person whose work coaching children soccer earned
the Community Service Award isn't Ben.
- Lynette, whose surname isn't Uxley, plans to major in
mathematics at Summerset State.
- Ben will use his award money to buy books when he
attends college at Morgan Institute of Technology.
- Andy won neither the Community Service Award nor the
- West's award wasn't as Boys Scholar-Athlete.
- Yary didn't receive the Technology Award.
- The Girls Scholar-Athlete awardee isn't Katie.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.