Yeas and Nays
by Randall L. Whipkey
In yesterday's Carroll County Council session, the three members
voted on four proposed bills: bill 1, to sell 25 acres of county
land to a mall developer; bill 2, to send a county trade delegation
to the People's Republic of China; bill 3, to buy a new computer
system for Carroll County Emergency Services; and bill 4, to
build a new cloverleaf intersection at the junction of routes 32
and 140. Two of the measures passed, with each of the four final
votes ending in a different yea-nay count. From the minutes of
the Council meeting below, you should be able to find how each
council member voted on each of the four bills.
- Carter voted nay on both bill 1 and bill 2.
- Nixon voted against sending a trade group to China; Nixon
and Carter cast the same vote on the new cloverleaf.
- Ford voted yea on the new computers and on the Rtes. 32
and 140 intersection improvement.
- Carter and Ford voted the same way on three of the four
- Ford and Nixon opposed each other in the voting on just
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.