by Randall L. Whipkey
From 8-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, Clementine supervises her staff of five Cleaner-Uppers in
cleaning the five offices, each of which is on a different floor 1-5, in the Summerset
Building. Each of the workers, including Pauling, works in the same office every evening.
From the "dirt" below about Clementine's Cleaner-Uppers, can you find for which office on
which floor each is responsible?
- Last Tuesday, after checking in on Ted, Clementine went down 1 floor to look in on
Davis, then went down 1 floor to assess the progress in the Pro Computer Consultants
- To check on Carol's work, Clementine must go up 2 floors from the Crosswinds
Insurance Agency floor.
- Jenny isn't the Cleaner-Upper of the Landmark Title Co. office.
- Last Thursday, after looking in on Wellman's work, Clementine went up 1 floor to
check on the work in the Mintz & Meter CPAs spaces.
- One evening last week, after monitoring Appleby's progress, Clementine rode the elevator up
2 floors to see how Ben was progressing.
- The Cleaner-Upper responsible for the Crosswinds Insurance Agency office isn't Ted.
- Mr. Sanchez needed help moving furniture to clean his assigned office on Wednesday.
- Carol doesn't clean the Mintz & Meter office.
- Jenny, Marty, and Wellman always eat a snack after work is completed in the
- The worker who is responsible for the ICU Optometry area isn't Appleby.
- Davis doesn't clean the Crosswinds Insurance spaces.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.