by Randall L. Whipkey
At a recent Junior Olympians ice skating competition, pairs skaters from the
Spinners and two other ice clubs won the gold, silver, and bronze medals for
finishing 1st-3rd in the pairs event. Given the results below, can you find
the full names of each winning female-male pair (one last name is Zamboni),
the skating club they represent, and where they placed in the Junior Olympians
- Miss Axel and her partner finished one place higher than Rudy and his
partner, who aren't the Follies Ice Club medal winners.
- Tanya and the skater whose last name is Blades are former junior event
singles medal winners.
- Miss Salchow and her partner placed immediately behind the couple from
the Capades Ice Club.
- Mr. Lutz and his partner finished one place higher than the pair from
the Follies Ice Club.
- Paul and his partner are known for their side-by-side triple jumps, while
Miss Salchow and her partner feature a thrilling Death Spiral.
- Todd, who isn't Mr. Arena, isn't Dorothy's partner.
- Peggy and her partner, who aren't in the Capades Ice Club, finished one
place behind Paul and his skating partner.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.