by Randall L. Whipkey
Maier and four other downhill racers have won the first five events in the
Downhill Challenge 2002, with each of the five scoring a victory on a different
ski resort's course. Can you slalom through the information below to find
who won each event and where the race was held?
- Tony's Downhill Challenge win didn't come at Heartbreak Hill.
- Jamie won the event held immediately before the race at Deep Valley
- Chris, whose win wasn't on the Old Man Mountain slope, and Street both
have contracts for ski wear with Big Foot Clothing.
- In the race immediately after the one at Heartbreak Hill Resort, Alex
won his first-ever Downhill Challenge event.
- Cochran's victory wasn't at the Reindeer Run meet.
- Tony's downhill win was followed immediately by Street's.
- Killy, who isn't Jamie, finished second in the Deep Valley race.
- The event at Old Man Mountain was held immediately after the one where
Kevin won by setting a new hill speed record.
- Tony's first-place finish wasn't in the 3rd Downhill Challenge race.
- Tomba's victory came immediately after that of the winner at Lonesome Pine.
- Killy's win immediately preceded Chris's in the race series.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.